We’ll all always have some distinct memory of a hot chocolate packet and hot water. But why make this when you can have a hot chocolate that’s SO MUCH BETTER. Better yet, top it with a few homemade marshmallows and you’re really in business. Happy holidays, and stay warm.
Hot Chocolate Ingredients
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1/3 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup granulated sugar
4 tbsp heavy cream
4 cups whole milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
pinch of salt
1. Combine all ingredients and whisk over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Taste and adjust as necessary.
2. Add to a blender and blend at high until light and foamy. Enjoy!
1/2 cup cold water
2.5 tbsp gelatin
1/2 cup water
1/3 cup corn syrup
2/3 cups granulated sugar
Pinch of salt
1 cup cornstarch
1 cup confectioners sugar
1. In a mixing bowl combine cold water and gelatin and sit for 15 minutes.
2. In a separate bowl combine water, corn syrup, sugar, and salt. Bring to a boil over high heat, and when it reaches 240 F remove it from the heat.
3. Pour in this warm mixture while mixing your mixer slowly. It will smell weird…don’t worry.
4. Add in vanilla extract for flavor. Then quickly add marshmallows into a glass cake pan with aluminum foil (greased). Allow to sit overnight to set.
5. Dust with equal parts confectioners sugar and cornstarch. Cut into cubes and enjoy.
Tik Tok: https://email@example.com
#hotchocolate #cacao #cocoa #marshmallow #food #foodporn #chef #foodie #holidays #christmas