The Grasshopper was created around the 1920s and won second prize at a prestigious New York cocktail competition. The cocktail saw it’s peak of popularity during the 1970s and 80s.
DIY White Creme de Cacao recipe: https://stevethebartender.com.au/diy-white-creme-de-cacao/
Liqueur = 25% if using a 40% vodka. 31% if using a 50% vodka.
– 30ml Creme de Menthe (1 oz)
– 30ml White Creme de Cacao (1 oz)
– 30ml Heavy Cream (1 oz)
1. Add all ingredients to your cocktail shaker
2. Shake with ice
3. Strain into a chilled stemmed cocktail glass
4. Garnish with freshly grated nutmeg
Music by Gurty Beats – Booze Bap: https://gurtybeats.bandcamp.com/track/booze-bap-instrumental-by-gurtybeats