The Home Foodie Digital Cooking Show is bringing you not just one, but two amazing meals for this episode. Meat-free? Check. Fuss-free and budget-friendly? Check again! Both of these recipes have all the things you would want and more when you have a busy lifestyle. Perfectly #Madalicious!
GARLIC HONEY GLAZED MEAT-FREE NUGGETS
1 (200 g) pack VEEGA MEAT-FREE NUGGETS, cooked according to package directions
1 tsp toasted sesame seeds
1. In a saucepan, combine glaze ingredients, except chilli pepper flakes. Cook over medium heat, while stirring continuously, until slightly thick.
2. When about to serve, toss nuggets gently in glaze. Garnish with chilli pepper flakes and sesame seeds.
HONEY ORANGE AND SRIRACHA MEAT-FREE SAUSAGE SAUTE
1 (300 g) pack VEEGA MEAT-FREE SAUSAGE, sliced into 1/2 inch pieces
1 (120 g) pc white onion, cubed
1 tbsp GOLDEN FRY PALM OIL
2 tbsp honey
1 tbsp Sriracha sauce
1/2 cup orange juice drink
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp iodized fine salt
1. Sauté meat-free sausages and onion in heated oil until sausage is lightly browned and heated through and onion is tender. Set aside.
2. Using the same pan, combine glaze ingredients and simmer until slightly thick.
3. Toss in sausage mixture last minute and serve.
For queries, visit homefoodie.com and scroll down to the “Ask the Chefs” section.
If you want to see more #Madalicious content, follow our social media pages: