Learn how to make the best fruit salad. This quick and easy fruit salad recipe is colorful, beautiful, refreshing and so delicious. If you having guests for summer time, this fruit salad if perfect for this.
Full written recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Fruit-Salad-Recipe
Visit my online shop: https://bit.ly/TCFShop and browse my baking supplies and kitchen tools for all of your baking needs.
*Every purchase you make supports my content creation.
More Easy Desserts Recipes:
Easy 15 Minutes Cake in a Frying Pan: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbEtPrP3Cqo
No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie Recipe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a96NsBm0Xsw
3-Ingredient Chocolate Oatmeal Cake : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4dXb9zX4VY
The Cooking Foodie Shop: https://shop.thecookingfoodie.com/
For the dressing:
1/4 cup (60ml) Orange juice
1 tablespoon Liquor (optional)
1 tablespoon Lemon juice
2-3 tablespoons Honey or maple syrup
For the salad:
1 pound (450g) Strawberries, chopped into small chunks
1 cup (200g) Blueberries
2 cups (200g) Grapes of your choice
3 Kiwis, chopped
2 Bananas, slices
1 cup Pineapple, chopped
1. Preparation: Wash the fruits and let them dry.
2. In a small bowl mix all dressing ingredients.
3. Chop the fruits and place in a large bowl.
4. Just before serving pour the dressing, mix well and serve.
• Fruits can be chopped 1 day in advance and dressing can be made 1 day in advance and kept separate and chilled, toss together just before serving.
• You can use any fruits that are in the season.