Welcome to Pinks Kitchen, my Food Blogging channel. Here you can watch Indian, Continental, Mexican, Arabian, Mediterranean and Chinese recipes with my twist added to it. This video shows the steps by step procedure for the Recipe.
I have clearly voiced out the steps along with this video, you can also pause whenever you want to cook along this video. If you like this cooking video, Please Subscribe to our Pinks Kitchen channel and share it with your family and friends. Do try all our recipes and share your comments below.
Pinks Kitchen Tamil Channel Link:
Pinks Kitchen Channel Link:
Milk: 500 ml
Custard Powder: 2 Tbsp
Sugar: 4 Tbsp
Fruits: Few of your choice
1. Today lets check out how to make fruits custard. This is a very delicious dessert recipe that you can enjoy with any variety of your favorite fruit or combination of fruits. Very simple and a quick recipe so lets quickly check out the ingredients and get started.
2. Boil and cool 500 ml of milk. To a small bowl, I have taken 1 cup of milk from that. This is 150 ml of milk. To this add 2 tbsp of custard powder. Mix it well and make sure no lumps are formed. Now we have it ready.
3. Now heat the remaining 350 ml of milk. To this add 4 tbsp of sugar and mix it well. Keep the flame in low till the end. Then to this add the custard mixture little by little and mix it continuously. Make sure no lumps are formed. Mix for at least 5 minutes in low flame. After 2 minutes it has started to thicken up, continue to mix for 3 more mins.
4. Now after 5 minutes, the custard is nice and thick, so off the flame and transfer it to small bowls. I have 3 bowls of custard from this quantity. Refrigerate for 4 hours.
5. Its been 4 hours now and our custard is out of the refrigerator. This is well set now. Let snow top it with some fruits. I am going with pomegranate. You can go with your favorite fruits.
6. Now our delicious fruit custard is ready. You can serve it right away and enjoy with your family and friends. Very easy, healthy and a delicious recipe, so do try this fruit custard recipe at your home and write back to me your feedback.
7. Happy Cooking!!
Music: Jingle Bells (Instrumental) – Jingle Punks
custard recipe,fruit custard recipe,summers special,dessert recipe,quick dessert recipe,sweet recipe,best fruit salad with custard,chocolate fruit custard,creamy fruit custard,fruit custard,easy fruit custard recipe,easy homemade fruit custard recipe,fruit custard pudding,fruit custard,fruit custard ingredients,fruit custard milk,fruit custard recipe,fruit salad,custard recipe,fruit custard salad,easy homemade fruit custard recipe,fruit custard recipe,custard recipe,fruit custard salad,quick easy dessert recipes,fruit salad with custard,how to make fruit custard,how to make perfect fruit custard,how to make custard powder,best recipe,fruit custard,dessert,how to make fruit custard,fruit custard,fruit,custard,recipe,food,healthy dessert recipe,fruit custard ,yt:cc=on,easy dessert recipe,recipes in english, pinks kitchen, chef, weight loss