2 cup blended rawa
1 cup blended Sugar
1/2 cup Oil
1 cup Curd (Dahi)
1 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 cup Warm milk
1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence
1 cup Dryfruits
How to make:
1. Take curd in the bowl and whisk it till it becomes cream
2. Now add blended Sugar in it and whisk it again.
3. Add blended Suji in it.
4. Then put Oil in it and whisk it
5. Add Vanilla Essence
Now keep it aside till 30 minutes.
6. Now add 1 tsp Baking Powder and 1/2 tsp Baking Soda then whisk it througly
7. Now take 1 bowl and cover the bottom with butterpaper and oil then pour the cake paste onto it
8. Now heat it till 30-35 minutes as per the video (in Low Flame)
9. Keep it aside for few minutes then Cut the cake and enjoy.