When I say “from scratch,” I mean it. Even if you can’t find yourself a fresh cacao pod, which I won’t expect, you should take this recipe below. I’m telling you right now that you’ll get the most mind-blowing, runny chocolate lava cake you’ve had.
1 stick butter
6oz bittersweet chocolate
2 eggs + 2 yolks
1/4 cup sugar
pinch of salt
2 tbsp flour
1. Butter 2-3 ramekins depending on size and coat with sugar. This will ensure your lava cake doesn’t stick.
2. Over a double boiler, melt your butter and chocolate. Set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, beat eggs, sugar, and salt.
4. Combine all ingredients with flour and add evenly to ramekins.
5. Bake at 425 Fahrenheit about 12 minutes. Enjoy!
Tik Tok: https://firstname.lastname@example.org
#lavacake #cacao #chocolate #foodporn #recipe #cooking #yummy #cook #cooking #foodie #food #chef