Looking for the BEST Camera for YouTube videos but unsure which camera type is right for you? Check out this DSLR vs Camcorder vs Point and Shoot vs Webcam comparison! ► FREE GUIDE: The ULTIMATE Video Editing Process: https://primalvideo.com/the-primal-video-method/
— LINKS —
(When available, we use affiliate links and may earn a commission!)
Point and Shoot Cameras (Compact Cameras):
– Sony RX100 V: https://primalvid.io/nOAb (Amazon)
– Sony RX100 IV: https://primalvid.io/v1bvB4J (Amazon)
– Sony RX100 III: https://primalvid.io/6jAMBC (Amazon)
– Canon G7X Mk 2: https://primalvid.io/aHKzLC (Amazon)
– Canon G7X Mk 1: https://primalvid.io/Y6GGj (Amazon)
Camcorders (Prosumer Cameras):
– Panasonic HC-V770 HD Camcorder: https://primalvid.io/zFc1 (Amazon)
– Sony FDR-AX33: https://primalvid.io/GcfF (Amazon)
– Sony HDR CX900: https://primalvid.io/zaJff6 (Amazon)
– Sony FDR-AX100 4K Camera: https://primalvid.io/vy3AYA (Amazon)
– Canon XA30/35: https://primalvid.io/WxKAc (Amazon)
*** GEAR WE USE ***
🚀 Join the Primal Video Accelerator waitlist: https://primalvideo.com/pvaccelerator 🚀
Learn how to build an audience, generate new leads on autopilot and SCALE your business with video step-by-step in our fast-track Primal Video Accelerator program!
~ Learn the ULTIMATE Process for Editing Videos Faster (FREE DOWNLOAD): https://primalvideo.com/the-primal-video-method/ ~
Subscribe to Primal Video weekly updates: https://primalvideo.com/subscribe
— Best Camera for YouTube Videos? DSLR vs Camcorder vs Point and Shoot Camera vs Webcam! —
There are a TON of options out there when it comes to cameras for video, ranging from Webcams & smartphones to point and shoots (compact cameras), mirrorless and DSLRs… If you’re running a YouTube channel or just starting out and are trying to make the right choice it can be pretty overwhelming!
This video is for those of you who are ready to take the next step and start investing in the next level – to help you decide for yourself which type of camera is best for YouTube videos. In fact, regardless of whether you’re creating videos for YouTube, looking for the best camera for video courses, or creating any other type of video – we’ll run through all the strengths and weaknesses of each camera type to help you decide which is the best all-round option for you!
It’s a full Camcorder vs Point and Shoot vs DSLR vs Compact Camera vs Webcam comparison, so stay tuned!
If you found this video helpful don’t forget to subscribe at https://PrimalVideo.com/subscribe to receive all our weekly updates!
GEAR WE USE: https://primalvideo.com/gear
Check out all the gear we use and recommend at Primal Video!
— Related Content —
– How to Make a Video Intro for Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbF-GI558q8
– Best Facebook Live Stream Gear for iPhone and Android: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3ThPiV_1YM
– Final Cut Pro vs Adobe Premiere: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1DcYYWf2Uw
DISCLOSURE: We often review or link to products & services we regularly use and think you might find helpful. Wherever possible we use referral links, which means if you click one of the links in this video or description and make a purchase we may receive a small commission or other compensation.
We’re big fans of Amazon, and many of our links to products/gear are links to those products on Amazon. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and related sites.